At Worksome, we’re constantly growth-hacking our way to the stars. By bouncing ideas, sharing knowledge and using the newest technologies, we take a super ambitious approach to winning the market! If you want to pursue an exciting adventure in helping us build the platform for the future of work, read on.
Join a rising startup company, where you’ll have impact from day one!
Are you Worksome’s Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, and are you ready to join a fast growing Scandinavian startup disrupting the traditional labor market?
As SDR you’ll play a critical part in growing the opportunity pipeline through the identification of prospective clients. Join our team and be part of one of the most important parts of the sales process: creating a vision of success and improved outcomes for clients. Your role will encompass both Outbound and Inbound business development activities to find and nurture prospects and deliver high-quality business meetings, contributing to the growth of our sales pipeline. You’ll become an expert in your field and in the fine art of scaling a successful tech startup internationally.
About your responsibilities:
- Conducting market discovery and identification of target industry verticals and accounts.
- Finding decision-makers within target accounts using a variety of tools and tactics.
- Designing and using outbound methods, tools and messaging sequences to nurture decision-makers.
- Initiating conversations with decision-makers and qualifying opportunities for importance and ripeness.
- Managing inbound leads and scoring for relevance, pitching with passion
- Collaborating with the wider sales and customer success team to convert your prospects into sales accepted.opportunities and future clients.
- Handle large volumes of opportunities via email, social media, phone and video conferencing.
- Go-getter mentality and growth mindset
- 1+ Year B2B SaaS sales experience (in any industry) incl. use of sales engagement tools such as SalesLoft and Outreach.
- Highly-organised and do your best work in a structured, consistent role. You seek out methods and tools to improve your personal productivity.
- Self-motivated and happiest when you’re trusted to make your own decisions.
- Tenacious and persistent. You’re not easily discouraged and will pursue your goals!
- Challenging but realistic personal targets motivate and drive you.
- You’re not afraid of a hard day’s work. You understand the connection between effort and reward and will bring bags of energy to work each day.
- Contribute to the company culture and resonate with our core values.
- Interested in new business models, platform economy, exponential technologies.
- A few fun facts, cool hobbies, geeky side projects, own blog or passions is a big plus 🙂
Please send us your CV and a short, precise application to our Talent Acquisition Manger, Irene Jiménez, through The Hub. We’re super excited to hear from you!
In short, our platform matches any company with any specialist in no time – better, cheaper, and faster than any traditional consulting or recruitment solution in the market.
How do we do this? Well, unlike traditional recruitment businesses and freelancer platforms, we use technology and machine learning algorithms to help match, automate, and shorten the process – so we can approach the market in an entirely new way. We transform how companies find, hire and manage their agile workforce; with a mission to radically improve the way companies organise themselves around a super skilled and agile talent base.
We’re consistently growing double-digit every month and are on a global journey to transform work and bring the best of the freelance economy to companies and talents alike.
Set up in Denmark in 2017, we currently have teams in Copenhagen, London and the US and are rapidly expanding into new markets.
Please share your cv in PDF format 🙏🏾
Perks and Benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Flexible working hours
There’s no size fits all. Morning person or night owl, we offer you the flexibility to choose.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Free lunch, snacks and coffee
We’re big believers in the importance of coffee. And food. But mostly coffee.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Near public transportation
Our office is in the middle of the city close to the subway, so you can get around easily.
New tech gear
Are you a true Tech Savvy? Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered.
Her name is Mocca. And science says dogs are good for your health, right?
Metropolitists, beach boys and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Remote work friendly
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
We want to take you from good to great.
We go sailing, climbing, and dining together as often as we can.
Work should be fun
Play playstation with your colleagues during working hours or go for a run. We believe happy employees are productive employees.
Working at Worksome
Worksome is a fast growing platform for highly skilled freelance talents within Technology, Digital Marketing, Design, Leadership, Engineering, Management and a long tail of niche skills in various fields. We’re the digital hub for professional freelancers and consultants in the UK and Nordics, with an eye on global domination next!
Founded in Copenhagen by a group of 4 experienced people with backgrounds from Google, HR and Tech. The platform is currently live in the UK, US, Scandinavia.
Our office in Bredgade, Copenhagen
Other open positions at Worksome
Product Designer (Copenhagen)
Customer Support Manager (Copenhagen)
Customer Success Manager [Marketplace] (Copenhagen)
Finance Assistant (Copenhagen)