Companies all over the world are realizing the great potential in re-thinking the traditional 9-to-5-at-an-office jobs. We are starting to work more flexibly, more distributed, more balanced. The traditional labor market really is changing and Worksome is building the platform to support it.
Join a rising startup, where you will shape the future of work!
To help us shape the future, we are now looking for our first Product Designer who cherishes consistency, has pixel-perfect vision and is willing to listen and learn. As this is the first Product Designer position, you can expect a ton of freedom and a ton of responsibility.
If you are a team player who speaks your mind, enjoys a significant impact from day one, and loves growing ideas through exploration, ideation, and validation, then keep reading!
What you will be doing
- Translate user needs and product objectives into designs that help our users.
- Create efficient user flows, thoughtful wireframes, and beautiful interaction designs.
- Build design patterns through components, documentation, and best practices.
- Sketch, wireframe, test, and iterate designs and ideas.
- Listen and incorporate feedback from stakeholders into the design cycle.
- Communicate well-annotated design specs for our product development team.
- Promote ease of use and always optimize how users interact with our product.
- Scope design solutions based on technical limitations and business scope.
- Grow a positive, productive, and passionate design culture.
Who you are
- A skillful product designer with experience in multidisciplinary SaaS environments.
- A motivated individual with high attention to detail.
- A passionate fan of elegant user experiences.
- A humble creator who can present ideas effectively.
- A great team player who loves giving and receiving feedback constructively.
- A capable adventurer who loves trying out new ideas.
- A trained collaborator who can define and maintain reusable design components.
- A skilled wizard in Figma/Sketch, Plant/Zeplin, Principle or other similar tools.
What you will get
- A place where trust and transparency is the foundation everything is built on.
- A manager who believes in mutual relationships, not hierarchical relationships.
- A team where collaboration does not mean circumvention.
- A job that is not about where you do it and all about how you do it.
- A community where we grow by helping each other, not by pushing each other.
We offer you an adventure in helping us shape the future of work, and you will play a crucial role in taking our business to the next level.
Please send us your CV and a short, precise application to our Talent Acquisition Manger, Irene Jiménez, through The Hub. We’re excited to hear from you!
In short, our platform matches any company with any specialist in no time – better, cheaper, and faster than any traditional consulting or recruitment solution in the market.
How do we do this? Well, unlike traditional recruitment businesses and freelancer platforms, we use technology and machine learning algorithms to help match, automate, and shorten the process – so we can approach the market in an entirely new way. We transform how companies find, hire and manage their agile workforce; with a mission to radically improve the way companies organise themselves around a super skilled and agile talent base.
We’re consistently growing double-digit every month and are on a global journey to transform work and bring the best of the freelance economy to companies and talents alike.
Set up in Denmark in 2017, we currently have teams in Copenhagen, London and the US and are rapidly expanding into new markets.
Please share your cv in PDF format 🙏🏾
Perks and Benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Flexible working hours
There’s no size fits all. Morning person or night owl, we offer you the flexibility to choose.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Free lunch, snacks and coffee
We’re big believers in the importance of coffee. And food. But mostly coffee.
Near public transportation
Our office is in the middle of the city close to the subway, so you can get around easily.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
New tech gear
Are you a true Tech Savvy? Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered.
Her name is Mocca. And science says dogs are good for your health, right?
Metropolitists, beach boys and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Remote work friendly
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
We want to take you from good to great.
We go sailing, climbing, and dining together as often as we can.
Work should be fun
Play playstation with your colleagues during working hours or go for a run. We believe happy employees are productive employees.
Working at Worksome
Worksome is a fast growing platform for highly skilled freelance talents within Technology, Digital Marketing, Design, Leadership, Engineering, Management and a long tail of niche skills in various fields. We’re the digital hub for professional freelancers and consultants in the UK and Nordics, with an eye on global domination next!
Founded in Copenhagen by a group of 4 experienced people with backgrounds from Google, HR and Tech. The platform is currently live in the UK, US, Scandinavia.
Our office in Bredgade, Copenhagen
Other open positions at Worksome
Customer Support Manager (Copenhagen)
Customer Success Manager [Marketplace] (Copenhagen)
Sales Development Representative (London)
Finance Assistant (Copenhagen)