At Worksome, we are working on modernising the labor market so that it suits how a growing number of us want to work: Freely, flexibly, and fairly paid with fair benefits – packed with exciting work tasks that develop competencies continuously. We do this by offering freelance consultants a platform where they can find jobs and projects that match their competencies.
Join a rising start-up company, where you’ll have impact from day one
Are you Worksome’s next Customer Support Manager and are you ready to join a fast-growing Danish startup trying to disrupt the traditional labor market? You’re in luck – we’re hiring! In order to support companies and freelancers on a daily basis, we need a customer-centric and service-minded customer service manager to help us take care of day to day service queries via email, chat, and phone.
Your tasks include the following:
- First and foremost your job is to support our clients on a day-to-day basis. We support our clients through email, phone calls, and chat.
- You will own and manage the customer service experience from a-z and you’ll play a vital role in ensuring and delivering brilliant service across the board. The support activities span across:
- General product support
- Billing support
- Technical support (in collaboration with the development team)
- You’ll be tracking and reporting on support queries to make data-driven decisions on product improvements in collaboration with the dev. team.
- Keep in mind that Worksome is still a startup and there’s plenty of room for taking on tasks that pop up over time. The general mantra we work under is ‘it’s never not your job’.
- General admin tasks related to keeping our users’ profiles up to date
- Proactively innovate and automate our support functions and general product experience using Bots, Product tours, FAQ’s and other initiatives which scale well
- You’re passionate about delivering brilliant service
- Customer experience and customer service
- New business models, platform economy, exponential technologies
- You have experience working with customer service from a similar role i.e. within customer service, customer experience, or customer success
- Great communication skills and always patient demeanour
- IMPORTANT: You must speak and write English and Danish for this role. The interviews will be in Danish
- Experience with Intercom and Hubspot is a plus but not a must
- Happy to be on the phone with clients
- Service-minded and a team-player
In short, our platform matches any company with any specialist in no time – better, cheaper, and faster than any traditional consulting or recruitment solution in the market.
How do we do this? Well, unlike traditional recruitment businesses and freelancer platforms, we use technology and machine learning algorithms to help match, automate, and shorten the process – so we can approach the market in an entirely new way. We transform how companies find, hire and manage their agile workforce; with a mission to radically improve the way companies organise themselves around a super skilled and agile talent base.
We’re consistently growing double-digit every month and are on a global journey to transform work and bring the best of the freelance economy to companies and talents alike.
Set up in Denmark in 2017, we currently have teams in Copenhagen, London and the US and are rapidly expanding into new markets.
Please share your cv in PDF format 🙏🏾
Perks and Benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Flexible working hours
There’s no size fits all. Morning person or night owl, we offer you the flexibility to choose.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Free lunch, snacks and coffee
We’re big believers in the importance of coffee. And food. But mostly coffee.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Near public transportation
Our office is in the middle of the city close to the subway, so you can get around easily.
New tech gear
Are you a true Tech Savvy? Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered.
Her name is Mocca. And science says dogs are good for your health, right?
Metropolitists, beach boys and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Remote work friendly
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
We want to take you from good to great.
We go sailing, climbing, and dining together as often as we can.
Work should be fun
Play playstation with your colleagues during working hours or go for a run. We believe happy employees are productive employees.
Working at Worksome
Worksome is a fast growing platform for highly skilled freelance talents within Technology, Digital Marketing, Design, Leadership, Engineering, Management and a long tail of niche skills in various fields. We’re the digital hub for professional freelancers and consultants in the UK and Nordics, with an eye on global domination next!
Founded in Copenhagen by a group of 4 experienced people with backgrounds from Google, HR and Tech. The platform is currently live in the UK, US, Scandinavia.
Our office in Bredgade, Copenhagen
Other open positions at Worksome
Customer Success Manager [Marketplace] (Copenhagen)
Sales Development Representative (New York)
Sales Development Representative (London)
Senior Full Stack Laravel and Vue.js Developer (Copenhagen)
Finance Assistant (Copenhagen)