Join a rising start-up company, where you’ll have impact from day one
Are you our new Customer Success Manager – Marketplace in Copenhagen, and are you ready to join a fast-growing Scandinavian startup disrupting the traditional labor market?
At Worksome, we’re constantly growth-hacking our way to the stars. By bouncing ideas, sharing knowledge, and using the newest technologies, we take a super ambitious approach to winning the market! If you share this attitude and want to pursue an exciting adventure, read on.
One of Worksome’s main “unfair advantages” in the competitive market is our Marketplace. Using matching algorithms and automation we are able to outperform human recruiters and efficiently match companies with highly skilled freelancers while removing the usual friction of signing contracts, dealing with compliance, payments etc.
The main responsibility of the Market place Customer Success Manager is to represent Worksome in the best way possible towards our Marketplace customers and users. The Marketplace Customer Success Manager is a customer-facing role and should aim to be in customer-facing situations at least 50% of the time. The goal is to secure continuous revenue growth from our Marketplace as well as positive feedback from our users. In short, give people the best possible experience with Worksome so they’ll want to use us again and again.
About your responsibilities:
- Welcoming and onboarding of new customers on Worksome
- Continuously capturing client feedback on the product and service, ensuring a tight communication loop both internally and externally.
- Developing creative ideas and content for these companies for reactivating and retaining clients.
- Engaging clients with recent incomplete jobs to help them finish the job creation process
- Engaging high potential clients who signed up to Worksome with the goal of getting them to create their first job
- Developing relationships and upselling to high-potential clients
- Take ownership of the full marketplace customer experience
- Collaborate with our Customer Success Team solving day to day tasks as well as defining customer success strategy that can scale globally
- Collaborate with our product team on continuously improving the product and platform for the benefit of our customers
- Highly proficient in English and Danish, written and spoken
- Strong communicator over the phone, video calls, and in-person
- Great at explaining complex processes and products in a simple way
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success operations, preferably digital products related to HR, People Management, or recruiting
- Motivated to solve never-before-seen problems and have a demonstrated ability to thrive in ambiguous, fast-moving environments
- Can balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Interested in new business models, platform economy, exponential technologies
We’d love you to have been part of a journey similar to our forthcoming journey. You’ll have spent time in start-up environments, growing from a small founding team to bigger geographically-dispersed teams.
We offer the chance to help shape the future of work, and for your ideas to genuinely impact the product as it develops and we roll out globally to new markets.
Please send us your CV and a short, precise application to our Talent Acquisition Manger, Irene Jiménez, through The Hub. We’re super excited to hear from you!
In short, our platform matches any company with any specialist in no time – better, cheaper, and faster than any traditional consulting or recruitment solution in the market.
How do we do this? Well, unlike traditional recruitment businesses and freelancer platforms, we use technology and machine learning algorithms to help match, automate, and shorten the process – so we can approach the market in an entirely new way. We transform how companies find, hire and manage their agile workforce; with a mission to radically improve the way companies organise themselves around a super skilled and agile talent base.
We’re consistently growing double-digit every month and are on a global journey to transform work and bring the best of the freelance economy to companies and talents alike.
Set up in Denmark in 2017, we currently have teams in Copenhagen, London and the US and are rapidly expanding into new markets.
Please share your cv in PDF format 🙏🏾
Working at Worksome
Worksome is a fast growing platform for highly skilled freelance talents within Technology, Digital Marketing, Design, Leadership, Engineering, Management and a long tail of niche skills in various fields. We’re the digital hub for professional freelancers and consultants in the UK and Nordics, with an eye on global domination next!
Founded in Copenhagen by a group of 4 experienced people with backgrounds from Google, HR and Tech. The platform is currently live in the UK, US, Scandinavia.
Our office in Bredgade, Copenhagen
Other open positions at Worksome
Product Designer (Copenhagen)
Customer Support Manager (Copenhagen)
Sales Development Representative (London)
Finance Assistant (Copenhagen)