Worksome is a fast growing platform for highly skilled freelance talents within Technology, Digital Marketing, Design, Leadership, Engineering, Management and a long tail of niche skills in various fields. We’re the digital hub for professional freelancers and consultants in the UK and Nordics, with an eye on global domination next!.
Founded in Copenhagen by a group of 4 experienced people with backgrounds from Google, HR and Tech. The platform is currently live in the UK, US, Scandinavia.
Join a rising start-up company, where you’ll have impact from day one
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be developing Worksome’s presence on digital media, and thus position Worksome as the preferred platform for freelance and consulting needs. You’ll join our growing team of appr. 20 people, and work closely with our founding team.
Further, we are backed by a group of strong investors and you’ll be an early, core-member of the team – in it for the long-run, part of the ups and downs and prepared to give it all you’ve got!
- Responsible for building and implementing a global digital marketing setup, heavily focused on performance and results
- Testing and applying different marketing strategies to uncover the most efficient way to grow Worksome and attract customers and freelancers alike
- Responsible for building out and optimizing Google ads, LinkedIn, Facebook and other digital campaigns
- Setup measurement, tracking, reporting, budgeting for optimized performance and ROI
- Coming up with creative ideas for exciting content, both text, video and pictures (especially video) – but no problem if this is not your strong side – we’ve got you covered!
- You’ll have lots of freedom and flexibility to shape your role and develop your skills on the fly.
- Superstar digital marketing profile with strong analytical skills
- Solid and hands-on experience with Google Ads, Adwords Editor, Facebook, Analytics, general SEO and other digital channels and tools – preferably also
- Mixpanel, Hubspot, Ahrefs or similar
- Solid understanding of performance marketing (incl. programmatic marketing, attribution modelling and other core performance marketing disciplines)
- Demonstrable ability to build and optimize global, multi-channel campaigns, preferably B2B
- Comfortable working with large datasets to extract insights on performance and user-behaviour and optimization techniques
- Preferably a background in a performance marketing agency, Google, Facebook or a brand heavily relying on performance marketing
- No particular need for education as long as you’re a rockstar within digital marketing!
- A few fun facts, cool hobbies, geeky side projects, own blog or passions is a big plus 🙂
In short, our platform matches any company with any specialist in no time – better, cheaper and faster than any traditional consulting or recruitment solutions in the market.
How do we do this? Well, unlike traditional recruitment businesses and freelancer platforms, we use technology and machine learning algorithms to help match, automate and shorten the process – so we can approach the market in an entirely new way.
We thus transform how companies find, hire and manage their agile workforce; with a mission to radically transform and improve the way companies organize themselves around a super skilled and agile talentbase
We’re consistently growing double-digit every month and are on a global journey to transform work and bring the best of the freelance economy to companies and talents alike.
Set up in Denmark in 2017, we currently have teams in Copenhagen, London and New York and are rapidly expanding into new markets. You’ll be working closely with the global team to further grow Worksome and make sure that we have the best product offering on the planet – with lots of help from your peers, our advisors and the wider community of skilled friends of Worksome.
Please send us your CV and a short, precise application to our Talent Director Andrew Dobbs on [email protected] We’re super excited to hear from you!